RAW VEGAN BROWNIE BITES
Walnut, date, cacao brownies topped banana frosting. This guilt-free dessert is a healthy, heavenly treat.
Makes ten brownie bites.
• 10 Medjool dates
• 1/2 cup Whole walnuts
• 1/2 cup Ground almonds
• 1/3 cup Cacao powder
• 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts
• 1 tbsp Coconut oil
• 1 tbsp Vanilla bean powder
• 1/2 Banana
• 1 tbsp Coconut butter
• Stevia, to taste (optional)
• Pumpkin seeds
1. Blend walnuts and dates in food processor until smooth.
2. Add in ground almonds, cacao, coconut oil, and vanilla, and blend.
3. Place mixture in bowl and fold in chopped walnuts.
4. Roll into one-inch balls and press down to form brownie-bite shape.
5. Blend banana, coconut butter, and stevia. Spread over brownie bites.
6. Top with blueberries and pumpkin seeds.